Collinsville Film Society Reviews the Odyssey
My sister's son Andrew, high school teacher married to a Summa Cum Laude graduate Anderson University both in the teacher’s program she teaches honors English at WREN High School but Andrew and about eight of his friends that are very interested in film went to see Odyssey on Thursday and they said anybody that appreciates good movies. This is a must see their little group of eight had done some research on all the films of Christopher Nolan and what was in his mind to get to this Epic production and they said they gotta go see it so I’m hoping that he will weigh in at this blogger in the comments with some other things that got his attention with the film I hope to see it next week. This could be a boost for the Collinsville film Society, which is a little bit of a disarray, but it’s an August group from a small town in Bautista, Alabama that includes the screenwriter Russ BEENE a retired UPS Driver, Andy, who can quote verbatim pretty much both Sling Blade and oh brother where art thou name any scene and just call him up and he’ll tell you he’ll he’ll give you the transcript and then those people that work for habitat humanity the daughter of an All-American high school football player And her husband who had a film class at the University of Virginia and Atty in Greenville Danny Barber‘s wife Jennifer myself and so yeah we we talk about good movies Brett MORGEN my friend from the early 90s who got a standing ovation at the CANNES film festival in 2022 for his documentary on David Bowie BOWIE he’s also did cross for hurricane on the Rolling Stones He’s in Aabid an honorary member and so it’s a pretty like I said oh ghost body for a small town in Northeast Alabama seems like I was missing someone but if their name comes to mind, I’ll I may put it in the comment section so go see Odyssey. I feel free to make a comment here if you see it I wanna have your attention. I have it posted to blog in a couple of months a lot of factors in play, but hopefully with this one in the guest and the guest blog from the Kidney doctor in Arkansas I’ll get some attention and get my numbers back up to 5000 a month where I was at one time appreciate your attention


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home