My Photo
Name:

Born May 18, 1953; got saved at Truett Memorial BC in Hayesville, NC 1959. On rigged ballot which I did not rig got Most Intellectual class of 71, Gaffney High School. Furman Grad, Sociology major but it was little tougher than Auburn football players had Had three dates with beautiful women the summer of 1978. Did not marry any of em. Never married anybody cause what was available was undesirable and what was desirable was unaffordable. Unlucky in love as they say and even still it is sometimes heartbreaking. Had a Pakistani Jr. Davis Cupper on the Ropes the summer of 84, City Courts, Rome Georgia I've a baby sitter, watched peoples homes while they were away on Vacation. Freelance writer, local consultant, screenwriter, and the best damn substitute teacher of Floyd County Georgia in mid 80's according to an anonymous kid passed me on main street a few years later when I went back to get a sandwich at Schroeders. Had some good moments in Collinsville as well. Ask Casey Mattox at www.clsnet.org if he will be honest about it. I try my best to make it to Bridges BBQ in Shelby NC at least four times a year.

Friday, July 21, 2006

CFA,Produce market and new picture in the Profile

Had a wonderful morning in Gadsden Alabama. Got up at the crack of dawn, before the crack even, had to shine my lights going down HWY 11 to be at Chic Fil A at 6:30, turned out to be six to get 52 coupons, one a week for the next year for the first 100 that showed up. I was 89
Miss Lou, an 88 year old woman was 90. She almost broke in front of me and started a brouhaha, but we became fast friends before it was over. She was there a year ago when it opened, hence the 1st anniversary today. Cake at 2 this afternoon.
Got a picture there with the chicken, #'1 and 2 and number 100 and me and Miss Lou to boot, but it didn't get to my inbox and beside I can only do one pic anyway. Look at it in my profile with just a click.
Mix and match. among the six you got me and a deacon, a CBF missionary who moonlighted as a Librarian, a novelist and an Indian worker in Oklahoma. Among the six, four have been ousted from a baptist church, or had family members victim in that way.
One is a performance artist, and another went to JSU where another one's great Uncle is now a trustee.
If you comment and are not one of the pictured, I will give you one of my chick fil Coupons.
That is it for now, I may edit later, but I have already alerted Butler road so they may be looking.
Was there anything in the Greenville News this Morning, or the Americus paper???
Oh, when I get the CFA picture up, look for counsel on how the Library can get done, as in I can get r done with a little help from my friends, and some resignations and etc.

2 Comments:

Blogger foxofbama said...

I meant to say if you comment and get all the mix and match right without consultation and you can prove you didn't consult, then I will let you have one of my coupons; only one prize so you have to be the first.
Hint, i decided not to hint

7:53 AM  
Blogger foxofbama said...

At the produce market I got some silver queen corn, and some home made soup, none of the veggies out of the can. Cost me five dollars but I feel healthier already and how can you put a price on that.
Had my first chicken breakfast burrito at CFA. It was very good and a filler, hats off to Dan and Truett Cathy on that one
Marty Duren emailed me with some instructions on how I should conduct my blogging life.
And I thought the pooh beene was anathema for that generation, but it looks like none of them respect their elders. LOL

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home