My Photo
Name:

Born May 18, 1953; got saved at Truett Memorial BC in Hayesville, NC 1959. On rigged ballot which I did not rig got Most Intellectual class of 71, Gaffney High School. Furman Grad, Sociology major but it was little tougher than Auburn football players had Had three dates with beautiful women the summer of 1978. Did not marry any of em. Never married anybody cause what was available was undesirable and what was desirable was unaffordable. Unlucky in love as they say and even still it is sometimes heartbreaking. Had a Pakistani Jr. Davis Cupper on the Ropes the summer of 84, City Courts, Rome Georgia I've a baby sitter, watched peoples homes while they were away on Vacation. Freelance writer, local consultant, screenwriter, and the best damn substitute teacher of Floyd County Georgia in mid 80's according to an anonymous kid passed me on main street a few years later when I went back to get a sandwich at Schroeders. Had some good moments in Collinsville as well. Ask Casey Mattox at www.clsnet.org if he will be honest about it. I try my best to make it to Bridges BBQ in Shelby NC at least four times a year.

Friday, December 02, 2016

Alicea Fletcher Dreams politics; Joe Kennedy, Father Coughlin and Rick and Bubba

     Alicea Fletcher is a facebook friend of mine, I've never met her but I believe she is a graduate of Collinsville HS of the 60s and native of Lookout Mtn in the Ruhama community and a cousin of Mike Arthur. I know his children think she is a hoot and I have found her to be just exactly that on facebook.

     She lives in Dallas now.

    A Few days ago she posted a hilarious dream she had. She was at a restaurant with Trump and Melania and the Playboy star Pam Anderson insisted she order vegan. It got more hilarious after that; point being she's been as offkiltered by this Trump election as I have.

     For whatever reason I had a political dream last night though much darker. I think it mighta been that I tried to make it first night back in Bama after a twelve day stay in South Carolina with all the amenities without heat, Just the electric blanket.

    It got down in the 20s and I did not have my best boggan on my head. I'm balding on top and often about three am that stokes the demons in my REMs.

     This was Rothian, as in Phillip Roth. Seems like some 70s actor that wasn't quite Art Garfunkel from some of the dark stuff he did, or somebody from Carnal Knowledge got in this dream not quite whats his face from McCabe and Mrs. Miller.

    Anyway I awoke and had the thought Bobby Kennedy's grandson Joe Kennedy ought to go after Jeff Sessions like his Grandfather went after organized crime. The trick is RFK had an interesting relationship with Joe McCarthy as both were Irish Catholics of the prevatican II days as a Catholic friend from Ft. Lauderdale pointed out to me a month ago when I got excited about the nuances of Larry Tye's new bio of RFK with References to Gaffney SC's Marian Wright Edelman.

   Bobby Kennedy went to Joe McCarthy's funeral as incognito as he could be according to Tye.

     I called Joe Kennedy's DC office a while back and testified to as much. I hope Joe can come to Furman soon for a sweet time in Jesus.

    My brilliant insight stoked somehow by this dark dream was Joe Jr should bring Rick and Bubba of faux altright Baptist radio in Bama and their fellow traveler Cliff Simms in for some Q and A on the house floor and make Trey Gowdy's Fox News charade of a Benghazi investigation look like Sunday School. Nail R and B and Cliff as the Father Coughlin's they are. Joe knows a little about Bob Dylan's boyhood priest and McCarthyism he could do a great job.

    Let's tie some looseknits of Americas last 70 years together and resolve some issues.

    Bible says old Men Dream Dreams and Have Visions.

    I'm getting there!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home